Thursday, July 16

My next art project

Degraves Street
I can never tell you enough, how much I love Degraves street in Melbourne. The noise, the small alleys, cafes, roasted coffee, muffins, workaholics flipping through meeting notes, stylish boys and girls, friendly waitresses, buskers, crepes, flowers, vintage cruisers. I simply love it! So much so, 'm heading down to this wonderful little street to interview strangers for my next art project. I'm intending to ask them this question: ''If you could just stop what you're doing right now, and go somewhere nice, where would that be?"

I hope the people I ask will be friendly and provide me with sweet funny answers.
Crossing my fingers, wish me luck!
xxx

7 comments:

  1. A bold move! Good luck! I'm sure you'll be fine cause you're in Australia, try doing that in Singapore and you'll get alot of meanies! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats awesome! My boyfriend and I were just in Melbourne, and we had breakfast in Degraves every morning we were there. I had no idea that's what it was called, and now I do. We referred to it as Diagon Alley on account of the crowds and smells and crazy shops.

    I miss Melbourne, I've only been home two days. It kills me that I didn't spend more money in Corky St Clair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!!im sure you will find some nice people
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck lovely! Hope it goes well - it sounds very interesting and I look forward to the results

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the sound of this project. I wish I had the guts to approach strangers with interesting questions!
    I actually pass Degraves very often, and you're right - there's nowhere quite like it.
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project idea! Goodluck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like a very interesting project idea, I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete